What can you do?
- Make a donation.
- Contribute to your local debate team. Our schools have all been invited to join a fundraising competition–the winner of the fundraiser receives a pizza party!
- Create a personal fundraising page that you can share with others. (It’s easier than it sounds. Check out this video!)
- Share the Glenn Pelham Foundation’s fundraising page via email and on social media.
To add a little twist, we are having a friendly contest throughout the league. The top 3 teams that raise the most money in proportion to their team size wins a pizza party!
How can your school win the competition?
• Have students complete chores to earn donation money.
• Have a school fundraiser.
• Forward this link (https://www.gagives.org/c/GGD/a/glennpelham-ga) to parents, friends, colleagues, grandparents.
• Ask these adults to start a fundraising contest at their place of work (think “Jeans Day” incentives).
• Create a personal fundraising page that you can share with others. (It’s easier than it sounds).
• Share this page on your social media.
• Ask for a small donation in tandem/replacement of your upcoming birthday or holiday gift.
• Our non-profit is called Glenn Pelham Foundation for Debate Education.
• Remind your donors to dedicate their donation to your school so we can track the contestants.
• This is the only public fundraiser we do all year!